Overview ICST Ambisonics Plugins 2.1
Institute for Computer Music and Sound Technology / (ICST) Zurich University of the Arts
Developer - team: Christian Schweizer / Martin Neukom / Johannes Schuett
Free download here: Downloads
Overview ICST Ambisonics Multi-Encoder.vst3, ICST Ambisonics Mono-Encoder.vst3 and the ICST Ambisonics Decoder.vst3 [version.2.1] hosted by Reaper-DAW.
Figure: Overview ICST Ambisonics Multi-Encoder.vst3, ICST Ambisonics Mono-Encoder.vst3 and the ICST Ambisonics Decoder.vst3 [version.2.1] hosted by Reaper-DAW.
Content of the ICST Ambisonics Plugins Bundles
ICST Ambisonics Plugins consists of the following components:
- AmbiDecoder Plugins 1st to 7th order
- AmbiEncoder Plugins 1st to 7th order with mono-input (1 channel)
- AmbiEncoder Plugins 1st to 7th order with multi-input (up to 64 channels)
Currently the following plugin bundles are available (64-bit universal binary):
- OSX: ICST_AmbiPlugins_2.1_osx (VST3 and AU)
- Windows: ICST_AmbiPlugins_2.1_win_x64 (VST3 only)
- Linux: ICST_AmbiPlugins_VST3_2.1_linux.zip
Hier finden sie alle nötigen Informationen zum Realease 2.1:
- Tutorials, Blog: https://ambisonics.ch/page/icst-ambisonics-plugins
Further general information can be found in this chapter: Overview ICST Ambisonics Plugins
What's new in version 2.1
- ICST Ambisonics Decoder:
- New speaker settings manager in the decoder.
- Redesign of the filters in the decoder.
- New thumbnail view of active filters in speaker settings.
- New speaker setting - manager in the decoder with selective choice possibility.
- CSV import/export
- Many default speaker settings have been added as presets.
- also look here: What's new ind the ICST Ambisonics Decoder v2.1
- ICST Ambisonics Multi-Encoder
- New OSC manager in the multi-encoder with a scaling option
- Doppler was added
- Low-pass filter for air-absorption simulation, depending on distance, has been implemented.
- also look here: Spezifikation
Warning: Please do not change from or to Infinite when Enable Doppler is activated!
BUG: this produces a loud click sound
Solution: First switch off the Doppler!