What's new in the ICST Ambisonics Decoder. (v2.1)
Institute for Computer Music and Sound Technology / (ICST) Zurich University of the Arts
Developer - team: Christian Schweizer / Martin Neukom / Johannes Schuett
Free download here: Downloads
What's new in the ICST Ambisonics Decoder:
- Decoder Radar
- Radar Interaktion:
- Point Interaktion:
- Radar Total View
- Radar Total View of all pending placements and movements across OSC port 50000,
providing a visual aid to master control.
- New Speaker Settings
- A new [speaker settings] manager [A]
- [B] CSV Import & CSV Export Funktion is added. Dies vereinfacht das transferieren der defaults,
oder eigener speaker-settings.
- CSV files can be edited and modified with all common text editors.
Often a semicolon or a comma is used to separate the data records. Hence the name:
CSV stands for "Comma Separated Values".
- Requiered CSV Format:
- Standard speaker settings were added as presets
- You can manage the speaker-settings:
- 1. open the Preset Manager
- 2. export All --> to create a Backup of exist settings.
- 3. Remove All --> delete the speaker settings
- 4. Restore Defaults --> bring back the default settings
- 5. Alternative: Import --> to create your favourite settings and press Apply
- New color for speakers Management for the speakers.
- Apply all selected speakers to the last selected "color"
- You can now select the speakers in the list individually. [Command & Click]
- new manager for the filters:
- the filters are now displayed as miniatures. So you can quickly see which filter/type is active or not.
- the filters themselves ins now more intuitive and easier to use.
- A new FFT view has been added to the filters.
- As with the color; any speaker selection can be copied with the same filter preset as selected
for the last one. (here Speaker 17).