Institute for Computer Music and Sound Technology / (ICST) Zurich University of the Arts
This tutorial is a short step-by-step guide on how to use the iOS app 'GyrOSC' with the 'IEM - SceneRotator' Plugin.
(Pre-installation of the IEM Ambi plugins is required)
Setting up the GyrOSC.app:
- download the GyrOSC.app
- Create for this example your setting in the GyrOSC.app as follow.
- Activate 'Gravity' (deactivate all others)
Setting up the 'IEM_SceneRotator'
- Download and open the 'Bformat_Manipulator' Reaper-template.
- Open the FX in the 'BFORMAT_FX' Track.
- OSC-Input and set the Port-number to 9009
- GyrOSC sends Quaternions (xyz) to the udp-port 9009
- Download 'Bformat Manipulator' and open it.
It is a small OSC translator between the GyrOSC.app and the IEM SceneRotator plugin.
- Move your iPhone.