Create a workflow from the ICST TrackTemplates
Institute for Computer Music and Sound Technology / (ICST) Zurich University of the Arts
- Open a empty Reaper Session
- Right-click go to the Folder 'ICST Ambisonics Plugins' and choose 'DearVR_BINAURAL.RTrackTemplate'
- Right-click go to the Folder 'ICST Ambisonics Plugins' and choose 'ICST Decoder o3' (3rd-order-decoder)
- We can switch between the speaker and headphone setups with the two decoders.
- Right-click go to the Folder 'ICST Ambisonics Plugins' and choose Bformat_o3'. This creates our 'B-Format Master' Track.
- Again with a right click, we open the ICST Multi-Encoder_03 track.
- The next Figure show's how you must routing the Audio channels from the Mono-Source tracks to the ICST Multi-Encoder Track, and von demselbigen zum 'B-Format Master.'
- Upper figure, you see the blue marked 'mono channels' from the respective 'source tracks.'Now they can continue to add mono tracks or try something once with these four?!
- Happy Ambisonics!