ICST AmbiPlugins Installation for Reaper (Windows 64-bit)
Institute for Computer Music and Sound Technology / (ICST) Zurich University of the Arts
- Download Reaper64 (Windows 64-bit) from reaper.fm
- Follow the Reaper Installation guide.
- Run the Reaper (DAW) by click the Reaper64.app
- Close Reaper64.
- Install the reaper plugin extension (SWS/S&M) from this link: https://www.sws-extension.org/ (https://www.sws-extension.org/download/REAPERPlusSWS171.pdf)
- Install the ReaPack (Package manager for Reaper) from here: https://reapack.com/
- Follow this installations guide: https://reapack.com/user-guide#installation
- Download the: ICST_AmbiPlugins_2.1.0_win_x64.exe
- Extract ICST_AmbiPlugins_2.1.0_win_x64.exe to C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
Restart the PC!
Example how to choose the AmbiPlugins.
- 0pen Reaper64.app and click on FX
- Generate a Track with a ICST_AmbiDecoder
Default is theStereo-Decoder
- Generate a Track with a ICST_AmbiEncoder
Example: Multi-AmbiEncoder and a AmbiDecoder for a Square.